Visa
Praise the Lord, my visa arrived today at my school-God is so good! This just totally confirmed how I am supposed to go on this trip! We haven't gotten a financial update since we've been home for Christmas break, but we are believing that I am set (seeing as I was pretty close when I last received a report I'm not too worried).
We went shopping today for the rest of my little things (wet wipes, soap, dramamine, etc) and a friend from home lent me another long skirt. Time is just flying by too quickly and yet it's not quick enough...The only thing I'll be "worrying" about while overseas are the gifts I want to get people back home :) which is not a bad thing to be worrying about anyway...
Blessings,
Kylie
We went shopping today for the rest of my little things (wet wipes, soap, dramamine, etc) and a friend from home lent me another long skirt. Time is just flying by too quickly and yet it's not quick enough...The only thing I'll be "worrying" about while overseas are the gifts I want to get people back home :) which is not a bad thing to be worrying about anyway...
Blessings,
Kylie
Comments
Post a Comment