Almost There!
As of my last financial update print out I am at $2,065! There are 6 days left to my "Christmas Break" and then it's back on the road to MI, and from there to IL. Then it's to India I go!!!
God is so good! The first report I was so discouraged, then the second my amount had doubled, and after that it was more than double...either way He just keeps surprising me. :)
The only thing I really really really need heavy and intense prayer for that I am worrying about is my visa. My passport renewal took 2.5 weeks longer than expected to go through, so I didn't get to send my passport in for the visa part until Wednesday. Basically I need a miracle for it to get done and mailed back to the school before the consulate closes for Christmas. Please please please pray that it would just go through quickly and without delay or issue.
I am so excited and ready to begin this journey, but I'll be honest, the closer to the end of my "break" the more bittersweet I feel. The time with my family is short and precious. I know I am doing what I am supposed to do, but it doesn't make it any easier. Also, I have to have a 5 minute testimony prepared, but just can't think of what to say...
I go for my shots and pills tomorrow and then will see what is left for me to get prepaed on my end for this trip.
God bless!
Kylie
God is so good! The first report I was so discouraged, then the second my amount had doubled, and after that it was more than double...either way He just keeps surprising me. :)
The only thing I really really really need heavy and intense prayer for that I am worrying about is my visa. My passport renewal took 2.5 weeks longer than expected to go through, so I didn't get to send my passport in for the visa part until Wednesday. Basically I need a miracle for it to get done and mailed back to the school before the consulate closes for Christmas. Please please please pray that it would just go through quickly and without delay or issue.
I am so excited and ready to begin this journey, but I'll be honest, the closer to the end of my "break" the more bittersweet I feel. The time with my family is short and precious. I know I am doing what I am supposed to do, but it doesn't make it any easier. Also, I have to have a 5 minute testimony prepared, but just can't think of what to say...
I go for my shots and pills tomorrow and then will see what is left for me to get prepaed on my end for this trip.
God bless!
Kylie
Comments
Post a Comment