25 Days
Tonight we discussed A LOT!
We also got a statement of what we've received so far towards our funds...I have $2300 more to go.
Please continue to keep our group in prayer. We did prayer requests tonight and a lot of us have been under attack lately-but praise God we are covered in the blood and are under the authority of Christ (as I have been reminded in so many different ways this week). John-one of our 2 "adult" leaders-also gave us some questions to ponder before, during, and after the trip that will help make this trip as Christ-centered/focused as possible.
I'm am exhausted, emotionally and physically after this week I have had, but praise God! It took my mom and the meeting tonight for me to realize that compared to Job and Christ, things are not that bad.
A passage of scripture I have been clinging to is Hebrews 12: 1-13 (a few vs's from that in particular). It's has been a nice reminder of who is in control, who has the power, and who is sovereign, and who is not [which for this control freak is pretty hard to accept].
In Him,
Ky
We also got a statement of what we've received so far towards our funds...I have $2300 more to go.
Please continue to keep our group in prayer. We did prayer requests tonight and a lot of us have been under attack lately-but praise God we are covered in the blood and are under the authority of Christ (as I have been reminded in so many different ways this week). John-one of our 2 "adult" leaders-also gave us some questions to ponder before, during, and after the trip that will help make this trip as Christ-centered/focused as possible.
I'm am exhausted, emotionally and physically after this week I have had, but praise God! It took my mom and the meeting tonight for me to realize that compared to Job and Christ, things are not that bad.
A passage of scripture I have been clinging to is Hebrews 12: 1-13 (a few vs's from that in particular). It's has been a nice reminder of who is in control, who has the power, and who is sovereign, and who is not [which for this control freak is pretty hard to accept].
In Him,
Ky
Comments
Post a Comment