Getting to Know You

Well, on Friday, December 10, we met at the home of Dee (she and her husband run the compound). The ride leading up was epic, seeing as the car I was in jammed to Christmas music and the Lion King. We then get to a cute and warm home, and are greeted with a hug at the door as we are told to take our shoes off and make ourselves comfortable. Dee then introduced us to her son and we sat around and talked for a bit before dinner (some of our group was stuck in traffic).
After that we gathered for prayer and chose from the buffet of homemade indian food (which was delish btw). This group, already I can tell, is going to be great. There was so much laughter and good fellowship around the table. And then, when it was time to get serious and get business and prayer taken care of, we did. Already the Holy Spirit is preparing our hearts and our spirits for the adventure ahead.

As far as money goes, I need $1,880 still, which all things considering isn't bad since I have double the amount I had last time. I'm just trusting in God to move the hearts of those who are receiving letters from me and that no matter what, He'll provide a way.

Thanks to all who have given so far! God bless.
Kylie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long time, no write

Easter Baking Frenzy

Timelines