Further Info Since Being Back in the States

So Sat. morning my body decided that 7am was a good time wo wake up :) This afforded me time to go deep with the processing. The Friday night thing didn't work so well, because I kept falling asleep (from 7:30pm-9:30pm) while attempting to journal. So I gave up.
The Saturday morning "session" ended up working out much better. GOd definitely showed me where I've grown, where I need to grow, etc. It's not something I can put into words yet, but know this: I am so grateful and blessed that I went on the India missions trip.

I am still waiting to get the update on the financial outcome of the trip/who gave support ($ and prayer). As soon as I get that, a thank you letter w/a picture will be sent out.

Blessings,

Kylie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long time, no write

Easter Baking Frenzy

Timelines