Back in the States
So I've been back in the States since Tuesday, January 11, 2011, 3pm. The day after (Jan. 12th) I started classes back up. I have yet to process the trip/what I'm feeling. As promised, I will put my journal entries on here as well, but there will be some parts that are left out...
Also, I have my memory card back (we were supposed to give them to Johnny-a teammate-so he could download them to make a picture CD) today! This means that I will be downloading pics to facebook and here. With this, I will try to match pictures to journal entries (if I have the pics).
My body for the most part is readjusting; as long as I get 10 hrs of sleep i'm good ;) . I think my mind is taking a little longer to follow. I tend to mull on things and really try to analyze my feelings, but it mostly happens once I seperate myself (physically and/or emotionally) from a situation. Hence the fact that I have yet to process everything. I plan on closeting myself away for a few hours tonight (my roomie works til 12am) and figuring some stuff out.
I was talking to my RA about that (she was a MK and still does missions stuff) and she helped shed a lot of light on why I might be feeling the way I do. She also shed some light on what's normal as far as expectations or what's normal when it comes to team dynamics/leadership techniques. It helped with some of the issues my brain was having. My next entry will either start the journal log or be about what I discovered about this trip (aka my processed thoughts).
TTFN
Also, I have my memory card back (we were supposed to give them to Johnny-a teammate-so he could download them to make a picture CD) today! This means that I will be downloading pics to facebook and here. With this, I will try to match pictures to journal entries (if I have the pics).
My body for the most part is readjusting; as long as I get 10 hrs of sleep i'm good ;) . I think my mind is taking a little longer to follow. I tend to mull on things and really try to analyze my feelings, but it mostly happens once I seperate myself (physically and/or emotionally) from a situation. Hence the fact that I have yet to process everything. I plan on closeting myself away for a few hours tonight (my roomie works til 12am) and figuring some stuff out.
I was talking to my RA about that (she was a MK and still does missions stuff) and she helped shed a lot of light on why I might be feeling the way I do. She also shed some light on what's normal as far as expectations or what's normal when it comes to team dynamics/leadership techniques. It helped with some of the issues my brain was having. My next entry will either start the journal log or be about what I discovered about this trip (aka my processed thoughts).
TTFN
Comments
Post a Comment