Repalle, India
Two weeks ago I was accepted to be part of Trinity International University's India Missions Team. We will be going to Repalle, India for a little over two weeks; the cost of the trip is approximately $2700. We will be working with a group called India Rural Evangelical Fellowship (IREF). During our time there we will be living and working among the students who are attending the multiple schools sponsored by IREF. This will mean daily interaction with thousands of Indian youth who are living on-campus. Our primary focus while there will be evangelism in the forms of: music, drama, preaching, and dance. https://mytrinity.tiu.edu/tag.b6d4a15006585a61.render.userLayoutRootNode.target.u47l1n87.uP?item=0
I am so looking forward to this trip and am extremely excited to see what God has in store-not only for the people of Repalle, but myself as well! We leave December 28, 2010 and return January 9, 2011. Please pray for safety, unity, and sufficient funds, as well as a willingness to serve and learn! They will be much appreciated, and coveted.
If' you'd like to learn how you can support us financially, please contact me via this blog and I will let you know what you can do.
God bless!
I am so looking forward to this trip and am extremely excited to see what God has in store-not only for the people of Repalle, but myself as well! We leave December 28, 2010 and return January 9, 2011. Please pray for safety, unity, and sufficient funds, as well as a willingness to serve and learn! They will be much appreciated, and coveted.
If' you'd like to learn how you can support us financially, please contact me via this blog and I will let you know what you can do.
God bless!
How exciting to be able to share in the beginning of your journey via this blog. We are so proud of you and excited for you! Can't wait to see the pages you'll be adding as you begin this walk!!
ReplyDelete