Mojo
So, I know it's been a while since I've posted anything here. This post won't be anything deep or profound-not that any of the posts have been.
I have a wonderful friend here at home who decided for my birthday she would take me to a place that wold bring back fond memories. I was treated to a wonderful Indian dinner, at Mojo.
I have a wonderful friend here at home who decided for my birthday she would take me to a place that wold bring back fond memories. I was treated to a wonderful Indian dinner, at Mojo.
The memories it evoked were wonderful; the smell of curry, eating with my digits (I boycotted the use of silverware for the most part), the atmosphere (& music), and the service. I felt I should have been dressed in my sari and was tempted several times to use the few Telegu words I knew. My one tribute to those few weeks in India were my bangles.
The one thing that evoked the most memories was a very common dish. RICE! I've never had rice with such flavor as I did in India, and at this restaurant I finally found it again!
Comments
Post a Comment